Wednesday, March 08, 2006

get into my milkshake

It turns out Diane is a well traveled lady. She ventured to the big apple with johnbrown and they called me last night around 1:15 am to alert me of a new tune that was playing at the local watering hole. It's a cheeky mash up of Kelis's "milkshake" and Madonna's "get into the groove". I call it "get into my milkshake".

On a lighter note, the spring weather in atlanta has brought out some of the most interesting characters to date. Just today brought us young Johnny from none other than Paulding County, in the unincorporated city of Hiram. Standing at 5'10" and weighing just 129 pounds, this 46 year old man looked every bit of 70. He reminded me of a poster of drug addiction. At first, I thought he was suffering from hepatitis or cancer, then I realized that he was really good friends with the mean girl. You know, Tina. Someone forgot to tell Johnny that smoking the mean girl will wreak havoc on the coronaries. Now his heart his functioning at about 10%, low enough to place him on the heart transplant list. Only problem is that Johnny is not a good candidate as he suffers from what we would call....."non compliance". When it comes down to it, Johnny would rather spend his cash on a carton of Dorals than his anti-rejection medications. neat.

No comments: