Thursday, April 06, 2006

Rota

Yes, I am back, and I apologize for the hiatus, but sometimes you just need a break. Not that there hasn't been anything to talk about of course.

This week has been exhausting. What started out on Tuesday as a mild case of the "STOMACH" (screamed in a loud voice) turned into a simultaneous vomit/diarrhea session chez moi complete with fever, chills, and body aches. At first thought, I found it easy to place blame on the burrito I purchased at Joey's Mexican in the bottom of my condo building. You see where the support for the local businesses gets you. But it turns out there is some sort of 24 hour "Rotavirus" going around. I cannot remember the last time I was sick with flu-like symptoms, and I quickly remember how miserable it can be. So today it was back to work thanks to Gatorade and Imodium.

Dinner tonight with TheBoyScout was nice until it turned increasingly awkward when discussion about our mutual flirtation and his recent overt and forward comments to me prompted him to act like it was nothing more than showing a little sass. Come on now, talk about setting double standards? sheesh.

The walk-thrus have commenced over at 905 Juniper. I have been very busy polishing my binoculars and can almost see the "Batman signal" courtesy of The Assistant....

This weekend promises several Dooley caravans from Paulding County with homemade strollers with beer holders and sleeveless knit tops. for the festival and all. Cause they can smell a funnel cake fryin' from 40 miles away.

Buschy's 40th birthday bash on 5th street. I can't think of a better way to spend the afternoon than sitting on the porch sipping frozen margs with the boys.

Some touching? What's that?

No comments: