Tuesday, April 25, 2006

souvenirs, novelties, party tricks

While I was attending birthday parties and bread pudding bake-offs this past weekend, others were home with a severe case of food poisoning. The Mayor and a few other members of the varsity squad were stricken with the illness after dining on guacamole at Zocalo's. Note to self: stay away from anything served in Lava rock bowls.

So yesterday I stopped by the Mayor's to check out the new home renovation and assist him in obtaining adequate hydration. Four days of vomiting and diarrhea leaves you quite dehydrated and looking rather puny. After a liter of saline had infused, he later informed me that he was finally able to void his bladder after nearly two days. so nice that I could assist him with his excretory functions.

1 comment:

E said...

I love that story...