Tuesday, February 28, 2006

funky town

After the official job offer arrived on Friday, I spent the better part of the weekend deciding what to do. Though the position out in California is a great opportunity and a stepping stone into the medical device industry, it does require a relocation to a city that is known to be one of the most expensive places in the country to live. And to be honest, I am just not ready to make that jump. My decision was solidified today when I received a voice message from my 4 year old niece telling me that "Mommy has a little baby in her tummy that will arrive in October". Great news indeed.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

We here at Paulding County Nine One One are delighted to hear that you will be remaining here in the Metro Atlanta area for this current period of time at this time. For many reasons. Not the least of which is the fact that I'm too old and set in my ways to try to train a new cath nurse at the current time.

Anonymous said...

guess New Year's at your loft worked.

DJ JT said...

ewww. I better ask Stan about that one.

Donks said...

Great to run into you last week...I just found out that my sister in law is also expecting in October...neat!