Wednesday, January 11, 2006

If you, won't let me, fall for you...

I forgot how much I like Deep Dish's remix of Dido - Stoned. I can remember hearing it back in '03 when Brandon Sutton was spinning at The Mark. It was one of those moments when you are in mid-conversation and this track comes on and you are simply floored by its beauty. I can't believe I never played it this past summer at Shout. It never gets old in my opinion.

Here is a Wednesday list frankgreenstyle:

  • Red Brick Blonde Ale
  • Classic Atlanta Spring weather in Mid January
  • less than a week until my big 30th birthday. word is there is a party in the making......
  • Steve Porter - one of the most techinically gifted DJs in the world and spinning at Eleven50 on January 21 thanks to Liquified.
  • Yet another trip to Santa Clara for a job interview, only this time a possible relocation. I think a trip to San Fran to visit Beaux is in order on this trip. I am sure we will be able to stir up just a little trouble...
  • single nurse syndrome.......and elasticized landau scrubs....not cute.
  • depeche mode
  • the cute new gay guy at work may be single in the near future......
  • Stevie Nicks - seems everyone is buzzing about Axwell's remix of "Dreams".
  • The Winter Music Conference

1 comment:

E said...

Stay away from the nearly-single cute gay guy.

Do not leave Atlanta.