Thursday, January 05, 2006

Put your hands up

It seems that today I finally feel rested and caught up on my sleep. It's funny, there were no signs of Diane until I arrived back in Atlanta. She hates the cold I am told. Work has been okay except that I have been assigned one of the beauty-school-drop-outs from Tanner Medical Center. It seems that I am to have her ready to scrub an angioplasty on her own in just three weeks.....and right now we are stuck in Cath 101. Did I mention that she has 10 YEARS of experience in a diagnostic cath lab??? My patience is running thin, and after asking my educator about the situation, she confessed that in fact they put her with me as they knew I was the most laid back and forgiving of anyone in the lab. Which basically means that I wouldn't bite her head off for acting like a dumbass, of which she has done repeatedly. Deep breath....

My lower back is still hurting after the fall in Provincetown for G'ny, the banged' up Garden Nymph. She looked awful after her four night stay in Cape Cod. Seems she even broke her leg....off......Completely, and I was hoping we would find her a "beach Leg" as the warm months are just ahead of us. But no luck.

In the music scene, I am really loving Mary J Blige - Be Without You (Moto Blanco Vocal Mix). Simple but effective house being described as uplifting New York Style House. Pure and Simple. Released on Geffen records back in Mid November 2005. Check it out.

1 comment:

E said...

mmmmhellooooo...

Seems I ordered a mix from you about...oh, I don't know...four months ago. What gives?