Friday, February 18, 2005

And the fumes are quite strong tonight

well, my spin around Halo last night turned into 8 laps. somehow i was having trouble finding the exit, and kept ending up at the bar. plus, people kept buying me drinks, so i'm not complaining.

i felt remarkably refreshed this am when my three alarms went off. a little coffee, cereal, and a hot shower, and i sent diane walking down peachtree. she kept mumbling something about getting a cab to 908 cardova. Remarkably refreshed this am when my three alarms went off. a little coffee, cereal, and a hot shower, and i sent diane walking down peachtree. she kept mumbling something about getting a cab to 908 cardova.

it has been interesting to watch the new condo going up behind my building. all those men in hard hats doing manual labor. looks like they are starting to pour the foundation today. now all i need is a telescope, because there must be a hot one in the bunch. i can only picture a telescope-assisted VFJO in the future. a new cd is in order, and i must tell you that i am digging the new track by echomen. I have enjoyed every single they put out, and "womb" is no exception.

Deep Dish is one day away, and it looks like I am flying solo.

TGIF - have a great weekend

No comments: