Thursday, February 17, 2005

If you're looking for devotion, talk to me...

i love waking up in the morning with all of my clothes on, TV on, light on, and a great taste in my mouth. and this happens at least once a week. i think to myself: i will just watch a minute of tv......

spent 8 hours today in a recertification class. the room was filled with several females suffering from "single nurse syndrome". you know, complete with oversized landau scrubs, elasticized at the ankle, and a nice pair of high top reeboks with the double velcro strap...and all they want to talk about is the patient they took care of last night, and the family that was annoying them. well, guess what? - you are annoying and sad. okay, i will move on, as i am just solidifying my chaise lounger in hell.

did i mention that my 'glamour technician' Mimi, may in fact have a penis.? now I have suspected this for quite some time. the deep voice, heavy makeup, and heavy handed back massages. today she told me she recently returned from vacation in california with her boyfriend. then she stands up only to be showing a bulge in her pants. hmm.....as i stare in amazement, she notes this, and quickly covers her crotch w/her shirt. stranger things have happened y'all.

It looks like "Impulse" will be revived, but at a different venue. Who is interested?

Tune from the vault : Robin S - Show me love. I adored the original, but the Stonebridge remix really does it for me. Takes you way back to 1993, when I was only a junior in high school!

today's manicure turned out so nice, I just may take a tour of Halo tonight.....

No comments: