Wednesday, June 15, 2005

Doin' It and Doin' It and Doin' It well...

With Pride being only two weeks away, I have been busy assimilating music. Going through all of my records and CDs to find the type of music I want to play on Saturday night. Though I am spinning in the VIP lounge, Scott and I decided that lounge music was not in order there. Instead, I plan on playing some funky, groovy, progressive house. Not the tunes I play at Shout, but tracks that are a little darker and edgier. I love progressive house, and I have quite a collection in this genre. I have just been waiting for the right party and venue to present itself.....and it has. Hopefully, this will show my versatility....as a DJ.

TOTD - Deep Forrest - Sweet Lullaby (White Label) .....Simply beautiful...

4 comments:

E said...

I canNOT believe that you dug that Sweet Forrest song out of your ass. Will you puhLEEZW make me a mix with that on it? I'll give you kiss...

DJ JT said...

Of course I will. :)

Alex said...

DJ I'll be in for Pride and would love to hear your set! Your song lists sound amazing and well though out.

Where are you playing?

DJ JT said...

I am spinning Saturday night at the Woodruff Arts Center in the VIP lounge from 10pm-1am. Abel goes on the in Main Room at midnight. It should be a great night of music. Plus, I will be helping out during the Pride parage at 10th and Piedmont, and then Shout from 4pm-8pm later that evening. Come by and say hello!