Thursday, November 17, 2005

And my toes, watch them curl....

After Stan ran off last week in search of a new lover and possibly some esophageal dilitation, I wasn't sure if I would ever see him again. I felt like we had become so close since our return from Provincetown, but you never really know what Stan is thinking. Most of the time it comes out muffled. Anyway, today I arrive home to find not only Stan, but his new lover Barry. Barry is a male nurse, complete with stethoscope and a clipboard, though he won't show me what is written on it.....he keeps mumbling something about HIPPA laws. Stan like Barry because he takes care of his every need, if you know what I mean. Such a handsome couple, don't you think?

Well, it seems someone out there on the interweb has solved the mystery behind the quote from last night's post. It is indeed The Beastie Boys "The Blue Nun" from Check you head. very, very good. That album brings back some memories of growing up for sure.

Tune of the Day: Dark Monks - Wishing. Out on Phonetic record label, this catchy tune is big on my list. I played it for JohnBrown last weekend and he told me it is a taken from an old Flock of Seagulls tune. Anyone? Discuss.

Gaylo anyone?

No comments: