Wednesday, March 16, 2005

New York you always bring it out in us

After a rather quiet weekend, I come to find that this week is going to be very busy. Dinner last night at MFsushi was lovely. The food was great but the company was even better. We laughed, we reminisced, we caught up. Somehow I felt like it was a Friday morning after Halo when I woke up, guess it was the two pitchers of Sake...

Tomorrow is the opening of Thump and I must say I am very excited. We have received a lot of press coverage, and I am hoping that a really diverse crowd will show up at Eleven50. Check out the article here.

The weekend is ahead. And I can't be more excited to be a part of "Out and about at Shout". I have been asked to spin this Sunday afternoon party over at Colony Square. The money raised will go to the Toy Party. Hopefully, the weather will cooperate. More on this later.

No comments: