Monday, September 19, 2005

"I was a whore as usual".....Anonymous

As spoken from the mouth of one of my closest friends today. Not me though, no sir. I was a real angel this weekend. Probably because I was forced to stay in. You see, I was on call. I know, the call thing has never stopped me before, but I needed some down time, you know, it being my first weekend back from Provincetown and all.

After working 26 hours in a 36 hour period, Friday night was all about relaxing. A couple of glasses of white wine later (no i didn't say Chardonnay LittleJohn), and I was ready for bed. Saturday brought a trip to the gym and some shopping, as I was badly in need of some new shoes. Again, I opted to stay in and rest up for the Big Shout event on Sunday.

All the abstinence in the world couldn't keep me from having a drink on Sunday. Brunch at Einstein's was tasty. I had the french toast with caramelized bananas and the 2 mimosas on the side. Cut to Shout: It was a Toy Party event so we were hoping for at least 200 people to attend. Here is what I remember, as told through the eyes of the DJ:

  1. Atlanta queens are very predictable. The place really doesn't get going until after 6pm. And like clockwork, the place clears out at 8pm sharp.
  2. Camey McCamouflage came shortly after 4 pm and didn't move from the bar the entire time. I thought maybe he was flirting with me but I am not positive about that. What I do know is that it appeared as if he was harboring a grapefruit in those shorts. Word on the street is that he has one of the most beautiful bodies in Atlanta, and he works out at the BGG. Should I join, or are there other ways to confirm this? hmm......
  3. Where was the varsity team? Poor, poor turnout on their end. I found out through second hand text that they were over at Joe's *yawn* and were en route, only to find cute Chris in attendance. Where were the Scotts? More importantly, where was the ASSISTANT??? WTF? No phone call.....nothing?!
  4. The boys from Charlotte with Mr. Sinclair wanted to dance in a bad way. Someone should have introduced them to Bret as he was looking to take his shirt off. I am sure that he later did.
  5. Jenny has really nice breasts....and they are real.

7 comments:

E said...

for the record...I did NOT make the whore comment...

DJ JT said...

Are you sure? You were sure actin' like one.

E said...

where is the love, DJ?

Matt said...

haven't you had enough "love" for one month????

Anonymous said...

The Assistant was on strike for higher wages...we need to fix my contract for next year...

DJ JT said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
DJ JT said...

Strike? Do I not pay you enough? I can supplement your income with things other than money. Ever had hot cappy?