Tuesday, December 06, 2005

So say what you want

Well, the weekend has come and left us. And rather than a recap, I want to talk a little music. Plus, I am sure you can read johnbrown's website for my whereabouts. I had a little motivation to work on a new CD thanks to yogajason. As I erected my Christmas tree on Sunday, and decorated it with tacky hand-me-down ornaments courtesy of my parental units, I managed to multitask and throw together a new mix. So , for a limited time, you can download my new mix here.

And, here is the tracklist:

1.Ian Carey & Mochico featuring Miss Bunty - Say what U Want (Ian Carey Club Mix)
2.Stevie Wonder - Jammin (Southside grooves vocal mix)
3.Mohito featuring Howard Jones - Slip Away (Monofonic remix)
4.Narcotic Thrust - Waiting for You (Steve Mac Classic mix)
5.Sun - Ends of the Earth (Eric Kupper Club mix)
6.Black Fras - Moving into Light (Freemason Vocal mix) TUNE!!
7.Jamiroquai - Don't give Hate a Chance (Freemason Mix)
8.Who Da Funk - the Night (Erick Kupper Remix)
9.Red Carpet - Alright (Brad Carter Remix)
10. The Freemasons - Love on my Mind (Shapeshifters Remix)
11.Garbage - Bleed like Me (Eric Kupper Klub extravaganza mix)

Any comments are greatly appreciated. Buh-Bye.

No comments: