Thursday, April 28, 2005

Farewell to Tammee

You know, it's hard to believe that Tammee is actually leaving. It was almost one year ago when the infamous "night out" occurred, which ended with the sun rising over the "BYOB" pool on Melante. That was also the night that I was named Mistee Marinara. And to think it all started with a phone call from Walt saying "Wanna Purty?".




Mistee and Tamee Posted by Hello

I think my connection with Walt aka Tamee McGriff centered around how much alike we are. He always tells me that if he had a younger brother (which he does, but is straight), I would be him. We can be devilish when we drink, but it is all in good fun. The only problem is we sometimes have no "off" switch, which can be scary. But it isn't just Tamee I will miss, as Philip will be leaving as well. Vickee can be the life of a party, and somehow, I have managed to patent his dance moves over the past two years, along with Marks, Walts, JohnBrown's, Bret's....well, just about anyone I know.

So, this isn't a goodbye to Walt and Philip, but more of a so long and see you soon. I will miss you two, but leave an extra bedroom available, because I will be down to visit soon.

No comments: