Monday, May 09, 2005

Dream a Little Dream

What a beautiful damn weekend. It seems like Spring has FINALLY arrived in Atlanta, though yesterday was borderline hot. I hope it stays this way for a little while, though I fear we shall see upper 80's in the near future.

It was a quiet weekend for me as I was on call, but I was able to get errands accomplished and make a little money at the same time.

My friend Jefferson Tyler filled in for me at Shout yesterday so I could spend some time with my family, and word is, he did a great job. Though I did hear the party wasn't well attended, but that is to be expected with it being Mother's Day weekend and all. Dinner at the parental units was great, and I came home with enough leftovers for a couple of days, including a couple of pieces of homemade Key Lime Pie....my absolute favorite. Dropped by my sister's house for a glass of wine and some quality time with my niece. She turns four today, and I am amazed how quickly she is growing up.

Busy, busy week for me. Must get cracking' on a new CD. The assistant is coming over with some hot new tunes he picked up in London and Paris. Maybe we shall turn out a new CD in the process? I hope so.

Had the strangest dreams this weekend, and I am rarely able to remember my dreams. What do they all mean?

No comments: