Wednesday, May 18, 2005

I'm Sorry Miss Jackson

Last night before heading to dinner with Matthew, we decided to stop by Bazzaar for a drink. Brandon hosts a weekly CD release party, and I have yet to stop by this event. Turns out it is quite fun. This week featured Roxy Music Remodeled, a recent release from Atlanta's own BasicLUX records. Several of the artists on this new CD were there, including Atlanta's own Madison Park. I posted several days ago how much I am loving the remix of their track "Ocean Drive". I mentioned this to my friend Brandon (a Billboard DJ) and he didn't even know what I was talking about....oh well. Very cute crowd I might add.

Then it was off to dinner at Toast, and being such a nice evening, we decided to sit outside. Last night marked the beginning of this restaurant's Summer Menu, and I started with a lovely Silver Queen corn soup. My entree was a caramelized salmon with carrots and beets. The food was good and the servers were prompt and very knowledgeable about the wine list.

Anyone heard the house mix of Hollaback? What do you think??

No comments: